How to get your pet painted;
How to get your Pet Portrait
- Contact me by following the contact button below or go to the contact page.
- We can then discuss about the size, composition and the painting options(watercolour, oil or encaustic) and framing.
- Confirm cost and timeline.
- I prefer to meet the pet in their own environment or bring them to the studio (yes even a horse). If it is not possible photographs can work.
- I will then put the coffee on and draw up proposals on composition, if your happy to proceed the concepts I will create the sketches, test the tones and mix the mediums.
- Once the painting is 80% we can discuss the fine detail, you can make changes at this stage. A frame option is then confirmed and the finishing off process such as varnish, glass, mounting decided.
- Final day is when you look at the complete painting and if you are happy payment can be made and it is yours.
Payment is only based on 100% satisfaction.
“Sit” – Gus, Encaustic on panel, Size =9x9″, Frame white contemporary
Give the painting as a Gift
Give that person in your life who loves their pet the ultimate present!
Pet Memorial Commissions
Pets mean so much to the family and when they pass away their absence is really difficult. With a memorial painting, you (or your loved one) can celebrate what your pet meant to you. I can work off previous photographs and create that timeless painting that will remember all the good times you shared with them.
“Max was part of the family, we will never forget him. He brought life to our house, he was always there. So having the painting of him in our kitchen brings back the good memories. He was a real character and had a lovely nature”, Eithna Moran
“Max” – RIP, Jan 2018..
On The Wall
I was looking to purchase a piece of art for a friend/work colleague, Katie, to celebrate her wedding. I was selecting the gift on behalf of my team and wanted to get it right for both the team and my friend. I was given Helen’s name and choose the perfect piece, ‘Hello 408’. It is a beautiful piece and I know my friend, Katie, is proud to have the piece of art hanging in her home. For me personally, I would have a house full of Helen’s paintings if I could.
Dealing with Helen was a pleasure, very professional, practical and helpful. Navigating, selecting and ordering through Helen’s website was a very easy process.Ann